- Cleary Online Library (password required)
- Student Portal (password required)
- Faculty Portal (password required)
- eCleary (password required)
Having trouble logging into the Cleary Online Library?
Tips for using the Cleary Online Library
To ensure that you have full functionality of the library site:
- If you have trouble using Firefox, try Internet Explorer
- Clear your browser cache and Internet history
- Make sure the library site, http://library.cleary.edu is added to your Trusted Sites
- Make sure the library site is added to Pop-up settings and the option to Always Allow is chosen
- Passwords - the link is http://library.cleary.edu/login.
- Your username is the first initial of your first name + up to the first 10 letters of your last name + the last three digits of your student number (example: ssmith123)
- Your DEFAULT password is cleary PLUS your two digit birth month PLUS your two digit birthday. (If your birthday is January 1 then your password is cleary0101).
- If you sync your passwords via the Student Portal, allow several hours for your library password to update.